Party Supplies & Ideas

/
0 Comments
Having a Halloween Party isn't something you see a lot in the UK but quite a few companies have started to go all out and I thought I'd share what I've seen and some ideas.

For a quick children's Halloween party or family get together, Poundland have some brilliant low price, good quality pieces for food and goodie bags.

As it's from Poundland, you guessed it, everything is £1! It's a great design for kids and I think it'd be a perfect looking set up with a lot of goodies to chose from.

Moving onto a quiet night in, but you still want to do a small set up of goodies and you don't want to be washing up at the end of the night, I'd suggest this design from Party Delights. They have a fantastic design range but for a movie night this just suits.

If you do decide to throw a party and need some game ideas, I composed a board on Pinterest with some of my favourites!

As always I'd love to see if you do anything like this, use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram or feel free to comment below ^.^ 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: