Halloween Treat Bags 2016

/
0 Comments
I've been packaging Halloween sweets in different ways as treats for the kids in my family over the past few years. I've done latex gloves and cellophane bags as well as including small toys with the sweets. You can see those posts here & here.
This year I got a huge haul of bits and pieces. If you are looking to do your own treat bags I found amazing Halloween inspired sweets at Poundland and Asda.
I used cellophane bags again as I had some left over from making Candy Apples and I think they're super cute. This is how they turned out:
I even managed to pack a baby's firsy Halloween outfit into one:

I'm so happy with these, I can't wait to give them to the kids and see the big smiles on their faces ^.^


As always I'd love to see if you recreate this, use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram or feel free to comment below ^.^

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: