Frankensteins Monster // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
After losing all my pictures I tried to get a lot of the wigs and accessories again but either couldn't get them in time (as I previously ordered a bit from China) or they were a lot more expensive. I decided then not to do any celebrity inspired looks and round off this years makeup looks with a Frankensteins Monster inspired look.
I started off tracing out where I was going to put my stitches with a silver eyeliner. As the whole idea of Frankenstein is that the monster was put together using various parts of different people and brought to life, I decided to do my makeup as normal on one side of my face and paint the other side a cartoon green like most Frankenstein Monsters are portrayed. I did do my eye makeup the same on both sides as I liked the symmetry and I did that before going in with the green face paint. I decided to go down my neck and shoulders too, if you are doing a look like this remember to paint your hands and any other skin on show. After the makeup side was done, the other painted I went in with a black eyeliner (you can use black face paint) and drew on my stitches. I finished off with a red lipstick and some false lashes.

For another last minute look I was really happy with how this turned out. If you wanted you could use a Frankenstein wig with the lightening bolt in it and/or stick some bolts to the side of your neck using spirit gum.

As always I'd love to see if you recreate this, use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram or feel free to comment below ^.^

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: