Facial Wound // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Today's post was actually going to be a clown makeup look but with all these attacks involving people dressed as clowns I decided to do another last minute look instead.
This look only involves a handful of products that you may already have; makeup, liquid latex and tissue.
Starting with a bare face and a paint brush I took one-ply layers of tissue and layered them on my face with liquid latex. It's kind of like doing paper mache, making sure you put a layer of liquid latex over the top. I didn't do this neatly, even bunched up the tissue a little and gave the side of my face some texture. 
When dry, I went in with brown, purple, blue, red and black eyeshadow on a fluffy eyeshadow brush and gave the wound depth, shadows, highlight and even used the blue to define the look of veins. Doing my make up as usual on the right side of my face and straightening my hair I could have left it like this. If you chose to you could do similar patches on your neck, chest, hands...etc and be a zombie/mummy but I want to go in with fake blood.

I added the fake blood with a thin paint brush and used red eye shadow at points to make it seem darker/give it some texture.

Even though this wasn't what I planned, sometimes doing last minute looks with a few products can have a brilliant effect. I loved how this turned out and I think it'd look good all over the face or in smaller patches all over the skin.

As always I'd love to see if you recreate this, use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram or feel free to comment below ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: