Red Riding Hood // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
This is a Red Riding Hood after being scratched by the Big Bad Wolf inspired look. It's another simple look to do and it didn't take long to complete. All I used was Makeup, Liquid Latex, Tissue and Fake Blood.
I did my day to day makeup as normal, keeping it very minimal but adding some false lashes and a red lip to emphasise it being Red Riding Hood. I then went in with a white eyeliner and drew the scratch across my face. Shaping tissue into the scratch marks I stuck it on with the Liquid Latex, making sure I put a layer over the tissue to seal it. I did two layers of this to get a raised effect and peeled a little round the edge to add to the depth.
I then used red and brown eye shadows over the top before adding some fake blood with a thin paint brush.
I love the effect of this, you could always do a lovely, simple Red Riding Hood look but it's Halloween you need to break out the fake blood!

As always I'd love to see if you recreate this, use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram or feel free to comment below ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: