Tresemme Reverse Wash // The August Review

/
0 Comments
When I picked up the L'Oreal Clay Shampoo and Conditioner, as I was hesitant, I decided to pick up the new Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume range. Again I had heard great things and my hair likes Tresemme products so I didn't think I'd have any problems with it.

The product description says:
"Using conditioner after you shampoo can weigh hair down, which is why the game-changing TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume regime starts with a Pre-Wash Conditioner instead. Use it before washing with shampoo and your hair will feel soft and silky Рbut still have beautiful bounce.
New Reverse System with pre-wash conditioner before shampoo delivers 2 x volume, 2 x smoothness. Formulated with Fleximax Volumizers and Fibre Polishing Actives the formula preps hair for voluminous bounce and binds to the cuticle to leave hair smooth and polished, even after you shampoo. Hair is left beautifully voluminised and touch-ably soft."
Pros:
- Affordable.

Cons:
- I didn't like washing my hair with the conditioner first. It felt like I couldn't get it all washed out before applying the shampoo.
- My hair really tangled after washing the shampoo out.
- When I dried my hair it was too soft at the roots, that my parting wouldn't stay in place.
- My hair became really static and fly away.
- It knotted and tangled really easily throughout the day.

This was not the right product for me. I think this would work a lot better for thicker hair. I had fly aways, static and no volume because my parting wouldn't sit. The concept works, I had softer and lightweight hair it just wasn't great overall.

What do you think of the Tresemme Reverse Wash? Leave your comments below

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: