Sleek Cream Contour Kit // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I love the contoured look, especially for a night out but I've never been able to feel like I've done it well. A lot of contour kits are too dark, even when they say they're for pale skin. When Sleek released their cream contour kit I was thrilled as a lot of cream kits that were in the drugstore price range hadn't had the best reviews. 
With Sleek you pay a drugstore price for a high end finish so I had a lot of confidence in this product.

The product description says:
"Sculpt, define and enhance to create the illusion of refined features, higher cheekbones, a softer jawline or a slimmer nose. The velvety smooth, build-able cream formulas blend seamlessly onto the skin for a flawless, fade proof finish."

Pros:
- An amazing cream consistency, it blends so well.
- Love the colour range, can purchase in Light, Medium and Dark tones.
- Able to mix the colours together, which is perfect if you don't have an overly yellow or pink undertone.
- Affordable.
- Long Lasting.
- Says it's best to blend in using an angled contour brush but it works so well with a damp beauty blender.
- Doesn't dry out too quick, gives you time to work the product to your desired effect.

Cons:
- None!

I am 100% in LOVE this product. A little goes a long way with this and it's perfect for day to day contour. I've never applied this and thought it was too heavy or cake-y which I've experienced with powdered contour before. If you are after an affordable contour kit, I'd highly recommend Sleek!

Do you prefer cream or powder contour? What do you think of Sleek's Cream Contour Kit?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: