Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Varnish // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I realised that all my nail products bar one were from Barry M and decided to pick up another brand and these two from Rimmel really stood out for me. They are both the 60 second drying ones but the green one is from Rita Ora's range with Rimmel which is why the top is different.

The product description says:
"60 Seconds Super Shine nail polish from Rimmel London! New and improved formula for Chip resistant, anti-fade high shine colour for up to 10 days with precision maxi brush, glides perfectly on the nail, for a flawless professional like finish with a quick drying formula dries in less than 60 seconds."
Shades: Roll In The Grass and Ethereal

Pros:
- A good colour range.

Cons:
- Consistency was very gloopy.
- It doesn't dry in 60 seconds, in fact I waited 5 minutes, touched the top to see if it was dry and left a fingerprint. 
- Chipped easily, it didn't last past 3 days.
- Weren't as pigmented as I thought they'd be.
- The brush is really wide and it isn't easy to handle.

I was really unhappy with this product which is a shame because I really loved how the colours looked in the bottle. The pink took a good 3 coats before you got any pigmentation and with the gloopy consistency it looked really bulbous and ended up peeling off.
I'm really sorry Rimmel but I wouldn't recommend these.

Have you tried the 60 second nail varnishes from Rimmel? What do you think of them?


Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: