Right Guard Female Shower & Oils Shower Gel // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I've mentioned before how my mum can get migraines from certain scents. Finding this shower gel that doesn't set them off is a godsend. I can usually find this for £1 and for that price I am getting an amazing shower gel.

The product description says:
"Right Guard have expanded their range of shower gels for women. The new intensive care, shower formula is designed for dry skin and comes as a silky smooth shower oil. It has an inspiring almond oil fragrance and its intense formula is designed to leave dull skin feeling rejuvenated. Experience smooth regenerated skin with this skin friendly shower oil."
Pros:
- The texture is very gel like but it melts into a beautiful lather.
- Smells amazing.
- Very moisturising.
- Scent lingers all day.
- Great price - usually find it on offer for a £1.

Cons:
-None!

This is a holy grail skincare product for me. I have never had such smooth, hydrated skin from a product at such an amazing price. There are so many scents to chose from but I would highly recommend the Monoiblossom one. It's not too floral, has a subtle almost musky scent to it and it's really comforting.


Have you tried any of the Right Guard Shower & Oils Shower Gels? Which scent do you prefer?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: