OPI Original Nail Envy // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I got the OPI Original Nail Envy as a birthday treat (thanks Sandra!) and it has been the most amazing Nail Strengthener I've ever used. I've spoken before about trying to grow my nails and how difficult I found it to keep them strong, if you are in the same boat, this is what you need!

The product description:
"Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Original Formula by OPI provides maximum strength formula with hydrolysed protein and calcium helps nails grow harder, longer, and stronger, and resist peeling, cracking and splitting. To strengthen natural nails, apply two coats of O.P.I Original Nail Envy, followed by one coat every other day."
Pros:
- In about a week I saw a lot of difference in the strength of my nails.
- Glides on easy.
- Leaves a lovely shine.
- Approved the appearance of my nails.
- Long lasting.
- A great alternative to a base coat.
- Found my nails don't split or snag as often as they did.

Cons:
- None!

If you are having strength problems with your nails I would 100% recommend this. It may be on the pricer side out of the majority of nail brands but it works to a T and is long lasting. They even do ones targeted to maintenance, a matte finish, dry-brittle nails, soft-thin nails and with colour. 


Have you tried OPI's Nail Envy? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie


You may also like

No comments: