NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream // The August Review

/
0 Comments
When I purchased the NYX Lip Lingerie I did pick up a couple of other lip products along with them...
These are the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream's and I am 100% in love with them. I purchased Cannes first as a lot of people said it was a brilliant colour dupe for the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Candy K. 
The product description says: 
"Neither lipstick nor lip gloss this matte lip cream is a new kind of lip colour that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish. Soft Matte Lip Cream is surprisingly durable and unlike some matte lipstick formulas also moisturising."

 Shade: Cannes
 Shade: Milan
Shade: Monte Carlo
Pros:
- The broadest colour range imaginable.
- Such a smooth consistency.
- Pigmented with just one sheer cover but it can be built up to look bolder.
- Does have a subtle, warm butter scent to it.
- Affordable.
- Another good doe foot applicator.
- Tube may look small but after wearing one everyday for over 3 months, I still have a lot of the product left.

Cons:

- Durable, but not as long lasting as a liquid lipstick.

In comparison to the Lip Lingerie I would be inclined towards these for day to day makeup as they are much creamier and I don't mind the extra top up after eating. 
I can definitely see me having more from the collection and I am hoping my bank balance will be cool with that!

What to you think of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream? Would you purchase them? or Do you prefer the Lip Lingerie? 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: