NYX Liquid Suede Cream // The August Review

/
0 Comments
This was another product I brought along with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream's. I originally wanted a nude/brown shade to compare to the Lip Lingerie's but when I saw this dark plum I fell in love.

The product description says:
"Doll up your lips in plush and vibrant colour! NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick glides on and sets into a striking matte finish.
Velvety soft and waterproof, this long-lasting lippie creates a positively polished look with every swipe."
Shade: Vintage
Pros:
- Colour range isn't huge but I love that it's unique with a mix of vivid and natural shades.
- Great pigmentation with one coat.
- Does have a velvet consistency.
- Affordable.
- Again has another good doe foot applicator.

Cons:
- I would love more colours, especially some pastel shades!

I am in love with this product and I know as we roll into Autumn it'll be my go to shade. I can't wait for my local counter / online to restock so I can purchase some more.

What do you think of this in comparison to other NYX Lip Products? Would you like to see them expand the colour range?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x



You may also like

No comments: