Nip & Fab Skin Care // The August Review

/
0 Comments
If you have been following my blog then you would know I have been trying new skin care brands and products in an attempt to combat my dry skin and breakouts. With this I have changed my diet, I'm drinking more water...etc but the route of my breakouts is my Colitis medication. After speaking to a doctor I found that I will continue to have breakouts like many other people who are on the same medication / in the same position and I could be referred to a dermatologist. He explained that the dermatologist will be able to prescribe me a cream or an oral medication but they are used for acne and it may be too harsh for my skin and may not serve as a solution.  
I decided to hold off as I was still just into using Nip & Fab. I had never used a skin care product with Glycolic Acid and to my surprise I saw some really amazing results and extended my usual 30 day challenge to 60 days.
My skin before any of the 30 day challenges (30th March 2015)
My skin after using Proactiv (3rd July 2016)
My skin after using Nip & Fab

I started using the Nip & Fab Glycolic Cleansing Fix, The Glycolic Fix Serum and the Kale Dry Skin Fix Moisturiser. Then after 30 days and seeing a change in my skin I added two new products; the Bee Sting Fix Toning Pads and the Bee Sting Fix Cream Deluxe. 

As you can see there has been a huge difference in my skin in just under 18 months and although I have had to come to terms that I will breakout with my medication now and then, I have found using Nip & Fab the best at dealing with it. 
The biggest change I've noticed has been with my redness. Usually I would use a scrub to combat the breakouts knowing full well I'd have redness but with the Nip & Fab scrub I've never had that after use. I actually started with the cleanser so I wouldn't have to deal with the redness issue and although the cleanser is brilliant and I sill use it regularly, I just needed a scrub to really get down into my pores.
The other change I've noticed is the amount of breakouts and the quickness in which the products act. I would breakout with one big spot followed by a few smaller in the same area (Like in the first and second picture). Now I usually have one or two spots break in the same place that are around the same size (like in the last picture).
The only downside out of all the products for me was the Kale Dry Skin Moisturiser. I do absolutley love the scent, the texture and the fact it minimised my pores but I still had quite dry skin and found myself having to use a lot of product. That's why I switched it out for the Bee Sting Fix Cream Deluxe as it was a lot more hydrating.

So that's it for me! I will be sticking with Nip & Fab for the foreseeable future as I can see it is actually making a difference and I hope it will continue to do that!

What do you think of Nip & Fab? Have you tried any of their other ranges?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: