Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara // The August Review

/
0 Comments
After watching so many monthly favourites videos last year I thought "ok I'll cave" and I brought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I'm not that big on volume mascaras as I naturally don't have a lot of lashes, I've always preferred lengthening so I was hoping for a good result.

The product description says:
"A Layered, Multiplied Effect. Create A Sensation! New Lash Sensational Mascara from Maybelline New York Reveal the Look of Layers & Layers of Lashes for a Sensational, Multiplied Lash Look. Our first Layer-Reveal brush with 6 lengths of bristles captures the tiniest lashes you didn't know you had, volumises & defines the look of longer lashes."
Pros:
- Such an intense black colour.
- Doesn't clump on the lashes.
- I love the shape, it has so many different bristles but you can still control it.
- Even I see some volume to my lashes and the length is incredible.
- Affordable.
- Available in waterproof.

Cons:
- None!

I didn't think I'd take to this mascara because I always buy lengthening ones but this makes them look incredible. I've already re-purchased this twice and it is definitely a holy grail product for me.

What do you think of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara? Are you a Brown or Black mascara person? 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: