Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara // The August Review

/
0 Comments
When repurchasing the Maybelline Sensational Mascara, Boots had a buy one get one half price offer so I decided to purchase The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. I was really intrigued by this as I had heard some really mixed and conflicting reviews. Bloggers and Youtubers seemed to really like it whilst people who reviewed online with Boots or Superdrug were not that keen.

The product description:
"Introducing Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. Will you dare to get the Push Up Effect? Our 1st Push-Up brush with Cup-Shaped bristles boosts and thickens lashes.
The formula Instantly plumps & volumises the look of lashes, with Styling Wax to keep them lifted. Intense black colour for a dramatic, sultry look. Result: A luscious pair of plumped up, full, thick lashes that last all day and night!"
Pros:
- I love the wand, it's really spacious and has a good blend of long and short bristles.

Cons:
- The mascara dried really quickly.
- It clumped on the brush quite a lot, so I had to wipe some of it off each time I used it.
- Didn't give my lashes any volume.
- Didn't give my lashes any length.

Overall this mascara was not for me. I found the brush was fantastic but the mascara itself wasn't great. I know it is suppose to give a "falsies" effect but on me it looked like I had done the 100 layers of mascara challenge.

What do you think of the Falsies Push Up Mascara? Does it give you the right effect?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: