Makeup Revolution Highlight Palette // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I brought this just after Christmas as it was in the sales and I wanted to expand my blush and highlighter collection. I had heard a lot of good things about Makeup Revolution's Highlighters and I wanted to see for myself.

The product description says:
"All blushes and highlighters you need in one package! Makeup Revolution Ultra Professional Blush & Highlight Expert, contains 2x palettes with 8 pieces of blushers, 8 pieces of highlighters, 1 Blusher brush and 1 Highlight brush. So you have everything you need!"
Pros:
- Fantastic pigmentation.
- The Highlight Brush that came along with this is so soft.
- Lovely spectrum of colours.
- Especially love the darker highlight for tanned skin.
- Affordable.

Cons:
- Not a lot of product information.
- This palette only came as a set.

Although this was a gift set I was disappointed with the product description. Both on the product itself was non existent and on the gift packaging was poor, I would have liked more information and colour names for the highlighters.
Overall I do really love this palette, I personally wouldn't use the pink shades as often (more in the winter time) but they're so handy for Halloween!

What do you think of the Makeup Revolution Highlighters? Do you have any other palettes you would recommend?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: