Make Up Forever HD Foundation // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I was ecstatic when Make Up Forever started to be sold in the UK through Debenhams and I only purchased one item - the HD Foundation. I was excited to try this and I wore it almost everyday for a month, until I realised it wasn't 100% perfect.

The product description says:
"An oil-free & velvety fluid makeup Provides medium to full yet seamless coverage Hides blemishes, imperfections & evens out skin tone Renders you a perfect & beautiful complexion Enriched with moisturising agents to keep skin supple Leaves skin soft & luminous Suitable for all skin types"
Pros:
- Blendable 
- Can use well with buffer brush or beauty blender.
- Covers redness really well.
- A little goes a long way.
- Does have a seamless coverage.
- Only need one pump for a medium coverage, one and a half for a full coverage.

Cons:
- On the pricey side at £29.
- Colour match wasn't perfect.

I was not overly impressed with this as I thought I would be. The coverage is great, it is seamless but as the foundation starts to set and as the day goes on it gets darker. With me being the palest of the pale it was not a good match. Unfortunately there isn't a paler shade for me to try so I won't be purchasing this again.

What do you think of the Make Up Forever HD Foundation? Would you recommend the Ultra HD over this Original HD?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: