L'Oreal True Match Foundation // The August Review

/
0 Comments
The L'Oreal True Match foundation was in a lot of Youtubers favourites or best drugstore foundation videos. I had never really thought about trying this foundation as the lightest shade I could find was Ivory. One day when shopping through Boots I saw they had a Rose Ivory and it was for pink under-toned skin which would suit me better, so I picked it up.

The product description says:
"True match, super blendable foundation.
The new formula contains 3 new shade enhancers for shade matching precision.
Skin perfecting pigments and the ultra gliding creamy texture give a homogeneous finish.
Even better colour matching, and more luminous and radiant skin than before.
Even longer wear and better comfort.
All you see is your skin at it's best."
Pros:
- This is super blendable without the consistency being too runny.
- Fantastic colour range.
- Can be worked into the skin well with a foundation, buffer or silk finish brush as well as a beauty blender.
- Great price at £9.99 and usually on a 3 for 2 offer.
- Medium coverage but you can build it to a full coverage.
- A little goes a long way.
- Fantastic colour match.
- Lovely pump bottle design.
- Skin left with a dewy, radiant finish.

Cons:
- None!

This has become my go to day to day foundation and I am so pleased with it. Usually I compromise on day to day foundations because of price. With this I use one pump for the whole face, conceal some little blemishes I may have and I have an amazing base for the rest of the day. I would highly recommend it!

What do you think of the L'Oreal True Match Foundation? Do you use this on a day to day basis?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: