Drops Of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask // The August Review

/
0 Comments
This was definitely an extravagant, impulse buy. I was shopping online for some birthday presents, saw there was a 30% off offer and decided I'd been umm-ing and aah-ing over it for so long that I may as well purchase it whilst having the discount code.

The product description says:
"Discover our new Drops of Youth™ Bouncy Sleeping Mask, enriched with Edelweiss stem cells. Designed to be left on overnight, it leaves skin looking bouncier and feeling replenished. Youth-enhancing formula for bouncier-looking skin. Unique bouncy, memory shape texture. With Edelweiss stem cells."
Pros:
- Skin feels replenished, smooth and hydrated.
- I always have less redness when waking up the next morning.
- Long Lasting.
- No irritation or breakouts.
- Lovely smell.

Cons:
- On the pricer side at £24.
- Has quite a sticky/tacky feel to it as it sets.

This is one of those products that I get on well with but I keep forgetting I have. I only use it twice a week at the most as a top up to keep my skin hydrated as it is very dry. It also keeps my skin looking smooth, less red and minimises my pores.
I wouldn't 100% recommend this as I don't use it often enough and a lot of people have reviewed they see more of an effect when using other products from the Drop Of Youth range. I will say if you have very dry skin this is a great product to use as a top up with your skin care routine.


Have you use the Drops Of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask? Do you use in in conjunction with other products from the Drops Of Youth range?


Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: