Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint // The August Review

/
0 Comments
Two more favourites from the Barry M Nail Paint line are the Quick Dry ones. I only have two of these, the grey because it is suitable for work and the blue to match a dress I wore when I went to London for dinner.

The product description says:
"Speedy Nail Paint dries at lightning speed for a perfect mani in seconds. With an innovative new flat brush for an even easier application, a more precise finish can be achieved in just 2 quick coats!"
Shades from left to right: Supersonic & Pit Stop

Pros:
- Good mix of pastel, bright and sparkly colours.
- Does dry quick - though I would recommend waiting between coats.
- Affordable.
- Doesn't chip.
- Has a lovely finish.

Cons:
- Found it dries in the bottle quicker than other Nail Paints.
- The sparklier one needed more than two coats.

These are really good Nail Paints. I would still pick the Coconut Infusions over them but I love how you can get away without using a base coat on these. However, I would recommend a top coat if you work in retail or have a hands on job.

What do you think of the Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint? Would you recommend these over the Coconut Infusions?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: