Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I love Aussie hair care, especially in hotter weather. I usually use the Take The Heat shampoo and conditioner but we had a scorching heatwave and my hair was so, so dry. I asked if it was in stock but sadly my local boots had sold out. The girl I spoke to suggested a moisturising shampoo and conditioner if I was already using a heat protectant, to try and get some life back into my hair. I decided to pick up the Miracle Moist as it was in the 3 for £10 offer and I managed to get a Take The Heat, heat protectant to help.

The Shampoo description says:
"It's a miracle (well kind of). Not like child birth or solar eclipse, but our Aussie Shampoo Miracle Moist formula, with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil, infuses moisture into dry, damaged hair helping to condition and smooth Native to the land down under, the Macadamia nut is rich in oils, and has been used in Australia for centuries. And it would have stayed their little secret if it hadn't been for, an intrepid 19th century explorer who schlepped half way across the world and brought it back for the rest of us. What a guy.
The Aussie Philosophy - "There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start"
Features and Benefits
Shampoo for hair that's dry, damaged, a bit unhappy.
With Australian Macadamia nut oil.
Helps to condition and smooth hair."

The Conditioner description says:
"Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner special formula, with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil, helps condition and smooth hair. Bad hair days will be a dark, distant memory, and not answering the door because you haven’t done your hair will be a thing of the past. Native to the land down under, the Macadamia nut is rich in oils, and has been used in Australia for centuries. And it would have stayed their little secret if it hadn't been for, an intrepid 19th century explorer who schlepped half way across the world and brought it back for the rest of us. What a guy.
The Aussie Philosophy - "There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start"
Features and Benefits
Conditioner for hair that's dry, damaged, a bit unhappy.
With Australian Macadamia nut oil.
Infuses moisture into dry damaged hair, leaving it soft, smooth and conditioned."
Pros:
- Shampoo had such a good lather -like the other Aussie shampoo's I had tried.
- I love the fresh smell.
- Great offer.
- A little will go a long way.
- The conditioner sank into my hair and washed out well.
- My hair had dried quicker.
- It came out softer.
- Most importantly, it was well hydrated from root to tip.

Cons:
- None!

I 100% recommend this. It did everything it said and the bonus is - it did a lot more. I had no issues with tangles, no issues with the smell or the way my hair was after. For me Aussie may be a little on the pricier side when outside of an offer but you pay for an amazing result. 
Have you tried Aussie before? Do you have a favourite range?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: