New Skin Care Challenge // Proactiv+

/
0 Comments
If you've read any of my previous posts then you'll know I've been trying to combat some really bad breakouts. A lot of brands had their pros and cons but none seemed to work for me.

I've seen the brand Proactiv advertised a lot over the years and always heard mixed reviews. I think this is because the brand was formed in the US and they can use ingredients in their products that the UK won't allow. I decided to take a chance and order the basic 3 step core system which was £19.99 & £4.95 P&P.

It arrived so fast I ordered it Sunday night and it turned up Wednesday morning. The kit contains; 

The Skin Smoothing Exfoliator, Pore Targeting Treatment, Complexion Perfecting Hydrator and the Skin Purifying Mask.

I'm so excited to start this, I will be using this day and night for 30 days in the hopes that it will combat my breakouts and overall leave me with better skin ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: