Clean & Clear // Skincare Review

/
0 Comments
On the 28th March I started using some new skincare products from The Clean & Clear range. What I mean by this is that they were new to me, I was in a very bad place with my skin and optimistic these would help.
Here is before:
And here is how my skin is currently:
Clean & Clear Spot Control Daily Wash
Product description says:
"Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Control Daily Wash contains Clean & Clear fast-acting technology to unclog pores, helping to clear spots fast and keep them away with daily use. The wash will remove trapped dirt and dead skin cells, helping to reduce breakouts without over drying your skin."
Pros:
- None.
Cons:
- It dried out my skin
- Didn't clear spots or keep them away.
- Didn't lather well at all and made it hard to wash off, felt like it was trapped in my pores and made my skin feel stiff.


Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion For Sensitive Skin
Product description says:
"A deep cleansing daily essential for sensitive skin! This oil fighting formula cleanses deep into your pores to help prevent spots without irritating sensitive skin."
Pros:
- A little goes a long way.
Cons:
- Definitely not for sensitive skin! I found this irritated my under eyes after three weeks of use.
- Not overly keen on the smell, find it very potent.


Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser 
Product description says:
"Moisturise and prevent dry spots in one easy step! This oil-free formula contains a known spot-fighting ingredient to help prevent spots. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth every day. Plus it's fragrance free and suitable for even sensitive skin."
Pros:
- It was moisturising without that heavy feeling...but (cons).
Cons:
- After prolonged use I found myself having to use more than usual to get that moisturised feeling.
- Sometimes it'd take ages to sink into my skin which then would conflict to me applying primer.


Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Control Treatment Gel
Product description says:
"Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel is clinically proven to start clearing spots in just 4 hours"
Pros:
- None
Cons:
- It does not clear spots within 4 hours, I've been using this daily and they go after a few days before re-appearing.
I am so disappointed that the products didn't work for me, if anything my skin is a lot worse and I've started to breakout on my jawline and neck. I will not be purchasing these products again and I don't recommend them. All of the products talk about spot fighting/preventing solutions and it is a load of lies in my case. I know everyone's skin type is different but after using these continually for 7 weeks I've had no relief from outbreaks.

What do you guys think? Ever used these products before?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: