Last Minute Hamper Ideas // Easter 2016

/
0 Comments
The usual for Easter is to buy Chocolate Eggs and although I will be giving you hamper ideas incorporating them, I'm also going to share some alternatives I've seen or made myself.

Earlier today I gave two types of Easter Baskets/Hampers one being for a Baby's First Easter and the others had a mix of things suitable for under 11 years old.
The Baby's First Easter Hamper included; 
A small Beanie Boo Bunny called "Twinkle Toes" from this years Easter range, A Onesie with a Bunny on, A pack of bibs with matching bunny print and I included a Mickey Mouse teething ring and Mickey & Minnie dummies as she's just coming up to two months and I thought they'd be nice "to prepare for" items.
The Kid's Mixture Hampers included;
A Colouring Book, Colouring Pencils, Two packs of Character Stickers, A packet of Star Monsters, A Minion Bubble Wand, A Creme Egg, A Kinder Egg and A small bag of Sweets.

I was so happy with how these turned out and I did make differences to some of them. Rather than a character colouring book the two oldest got an adult colouring book and each got different character stickers. I love this idea for kids as I found being in a big family they would receive a few Chocolate eggs and the sweet bags included small wrapped sweets that would keep.

Sweet Bags
I do sweet bags for Birthdays so when my cousin needed a hand for Easter I offered to do some for her. These would be a great alternative to Easter Eggs, especially if they can't have chocolate. 
Toy Hamper / Egg
This is great for a toddler who you don't want to give a lot of chocolate to. You can purchase small toys and novelty bits like bubbles and bouncy balls and hamper style them like in the images above. Although alternatively if you have a child that loves the egg opening videos on YouTube I have seen large fillable eggs in B&M.
They retailed at £3.99 and you can use the small eggs inside if you wish but I'd just use the egg and fill it with Blind Bags / Boxes and Collectibles. The YouTube videos do cover them in Play-Doh but if you're not that good with it you can always wrap it in tissue paper and tie it with an elastic band on the top.
Adults Hamper Ideas
If you're doing hampers for parents you can purchase a basket and fill it with chocolate eggs, sweets and even throw in a DVD or CD they'd like. If they are not that much of a chocolate lover then how about a tea for two hamper you could fill it with a new mug each, a selection of teas and maybe a novelty tea diffuser. There are gadget shops and places like BHS that do hamper sets all year round but they may not be as assessable last minute.

I hope these last minute ideas help you out ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: