Craft Ideas // Easter 2016

/
0 Comments
With Easter being a few days away I wanted to share some craft kits & ideas I've seen whilst out and about and searching the internet.

I visited a couple of stores (Poundland & B&M'S) and a lot of them had a variety of Easter crafts. I obtained these images from their websites but a lot of businesses don't carry items in every store, especially when its seasonal so please keep that in mind.


B&M's
Poundland

A lot of these kits and items are so reasonably priced and a great activity to do for a couple of hours. I especially like the Easter Bonnet kit from B&M's as well as the paint your own bunny from Poundland.
There are many other stores like The Works, Asda Tesco and The Range who carry kits & craft items like above so don't limit yourself to the two I've picked.
Although Easter isn't as big in the UK as it is in the states I wanted to share a fun idea that gives you time with the kids (or quiet time for yourself) whilst they are off for the Easter Holidays. I was going to mix this post as an alternative to chocolate this Easter but decided to do a separate post for Thursday so keep an eye out for that ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: