What I'm Looking Forward To In 2016

/
2 Comments
There is only one makeup product (that will be released this January) that I am really excited about and its the Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Definer.
Anastasia always has products I want to try but this really caught my eye as I love using a pencil to define my brows. The tip is shaped like an triangle so very much like an angled brush with a wider bottom, which means you can use it on the flat side for bulky brows or the tip for thinner definition. I really like the brush on the opposite side, it makes it a great on the go product. I haven't seen a definite price for this although I know the retractable eyebrow pencil is currently £15.50 which is already pretty pricey but I've found my Soap & Glory pencil has lasted over the last 6 months.

In terms of Beauty tools I am still on the fence of whether to buy the Zoeva brushes. If I buy the silk finish one and love it I'd want the complete set which means I'd repurchase that brush. But when working out prices it's cheaper to buy a set as it works out to over £6 a brush rather than £10-£12 a brush. I have heard rumours that Zoeva will bring out more this year in terms of beauty tools so I may wait and see.
I think in a similar fashion to 2015, 2016 is going to be a good year for family films. There are so many I want to see this year and they included:
Deadpool
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
Ghostbusters
Captain America 3: Civil War
Suicide Squad
The Legend Of Tarzan
Zootopia
The Jungle Book
Doctor Strange
The BFG
Alice Through The Looking Glass
Finding Dory
The Secret Life Of Pets
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
Moana
I Saw The Light

I'm very excited for all of them, particularly the superhero ones as after seeing all the directors and cast I think this era of DC superheroes will do well in comparison to the previous years. I'm also excited to see I Saw The Light as I'm such a Hank Williams / Country Music fan. With the whole genre of country it has to be done well or it doesn't take off and when it comes to portraying traditional artists in particular, that isn't something to mess with so I'm glad that Tom Hiddleston is cast to play Hank as you know that he knows the importance of it all (hopefully that makes sense).

This year will be the year I get my colitis under control because there are so many events I'd like to attend. My top three are IMATS, MCM and the Giants NFL Game in London. I missed out on so much last year so I'm keeping all fingers crossed I'll be able to do more this year.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Ooh let me know how the brushes are, as I'm in need of updating my collection! I'm currently using some super cheap ones so I think it's time for a change.

    I'm loving this layout by the way! Everything looks so minimalist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do, still debating whether to wait a few weeks in case they announce something new! I'm using Real Techniques at the moment, the buffing brush is amazing.
      Thank you ^.^ wanted a change going to be making tweaks here and there x

      Delete