Decorating A Gingerbread House // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
I loved decorating gingerbread houses growing up but after my Ulcerative Colitis diagnosis I found that eating gingerbread upsets it and I couldn't justify spending £5-£7.50 on one. When searching in B&M's I found a mini house that cost £1.99 which was perfect I could make a mini one and I knew my Dad or Brother would eat it.

This is how it turned out:

I think these are the perfect size for one person so if you have the girls round or have an evening with the little ones these are a great activity! I would love to see how you've decorated yours this year or do you decorate cookies instead?

As always, I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've done anything you've seen on the blog, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: