Christmas Wrapping // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
With Christmas coming up a lot of people have started wrapping. I have all the patience in the world for this it's one of my favourite things to do. I'm that person, the one who uses double sided sticky tape and makes big bows to go on the top. 
Unfortunatly I have had no time to take pictures or make a small video of how I wrap as I've barley done any as I've been ill. But, I've taken a lot of inspiration over the years and I'll always try new ideas/incorporate what I see into my own style so I thought I'd share my favourite videos with you.




I especially love the video by Robeson Design, they've actually done some amazing videos for Christmas in general and you can get some fantastic ideas from them ^.^


I will definitely put some pictures on my Instagram when I am done!
As always, I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've done anything you've seen on the blog, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: