Christmas Gift Guide // Partner (Her) // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
With the next few Gift Guides I am not going to be saying why I chose the items as to be honest buying for your partner and friend is a little different. It's a lot more personal in the sense you can't buy a lot with partner, friend..etc on and the ones I found took me ages. Also, when I didn't get a chance to write why I chose items with the Grandparents Gift Guide I actually found a lot of readers preferred that.

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.





Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: