Christmas Gift Guide // Grandparents // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Finding gifts for grandparents is always difficult so with this post I picked 5 areas but have chosen more items for both Grandma & Grandad. Hopefully this will help you. I haven't had a chance to explain why I chose each item because as I am writing this it's late at night and I have been pulling extra hours at work so I'll give a general overview. I picked night items and nice food hampers that bring comfort for those days in. Personalised items as they make lovely gifts from younger relatives and experience days/gift vouchers so they can plan some time out and about.

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.


As a disclaimer; I have posted links with an idea to where you can get the item(s) but its not because that's the best price or that I'm being sponsored. I wanted to reflect all different retailers so randomly chose an item from one place, one from another and so on. Please remember prices are subjective to change which is why I haven't included them.




You may also like

No comments: