Christmas Gift Guide // Friends // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
In a similar fashion to last year I am going to include D.I.Y ideas that I found on Pinterest. There are no specific areas to this as friendship is personal and you'd know more of what they'd want. These are just some ideas if you are a little stuck. 
A little note; the D.I.Y Ornament Door is an idea to gift to someone who may be staying at University / School over the holidays and you'd like to decorate for them or keep them in a festive spirit.

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.







Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: