Christmas Baking // Sugar Cookies // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
On Sunday I was really in the mood for baking and as I went onto my blog read list I found that Zoella (Zoe Sugg) had put up a really simple recipe to try. So I went for it!

Honestly...mine didn't turn out well at all, because a) I burned a batch...oops and b) I didn't take my time and rushed a bit so the decorating and shapes were a little off here and there. Nonetheless I wanted to share this with you as they were really tasty

I print screened the recipe for you off Zoella's Blog but you can click here to go to her post!

I decided to use food colouring to make green icing as I used a tree cookie cutter and little silver balls as baubles. This is how they turned out:

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've done anything you've seen on the blog, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah


Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: