What I Have Planned...

/
0 Comments
With Halloween finished I am now going to be updating with a lot more Christmas related posts so I decided to go ahead and change my layout and update you on what I've been planning.

Last year I attempted to do Blogmas and I failed miserably...but I noticed that the majority of my posts were gift guides. I'm going do some more for this year but I have so many other ideas and posts to share so instead I will be attempting to post every Monday to Friday starting on the 2nd November and ending on the 24th December. That's 34 posts!

I really hope you follow me through this and I am hoping I manage to complete it this year. If there's anything you'd like to see please comment below ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x



You may also like

No comments: