Personalised Cards // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
If you are looking to add some personal touches to Christmas I would suggest looking on Funky Pigeon. They have an amazing range of cards & gifts that you can personalise and the delivery is really quick!

I've used them the past couple of years to add names and pictures to cards and always find a great offer or discount code around this time of year. This year I ordered 5 cards for some of the kids in the family and this is how they turned out:







Sorry if they look a little grain-y my scanner isn't brilliant :/ but I absolutely love them & I'm especially pleased I could get a Paw Patrol Card for my younger cousin.

Have you brought anything personalised? I'd love to see, as always you can find me on Twitter & Instagram using the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: