Mini Christmas Haul // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Every time I've decorated my bedroom for Christmas I've had a Red, Silver & White colour scheme. When reflecting back on last years pictures I decided to add Green so there is another bold colour as I felt there was a lot of Red. 
With this I decided to do a few things differently this year, which may or may not work but I brought items that I could still us. This is what I ended up buying...




From left to right: Round Tub of Green Baubles £1.99 from B&M // 2 x Large Rectangle Tubs of Green Baubles £2 Each from Asda // Small Rectangle Tub of Green Baubles £2 from Asda // 300 Tree Hooks £1 from Poundworld // Santa Clause Is Coming To Town Sign £1.99 from B&M // 50 Multi Functional Lights (Battery Powered) £4.99 from B&M's // White & Green Heart Shaped Baubles £1.99 Each or 2 for £3 // 9 Pack of Silver Bells £1 from The Range.




From left to right: 3 Packs of Tags £1 Each from Asda // Gingerbread House £1.99 from B&M // Tape Dispenser with 8 Rolls of Tape £1 from Poundland // Christmas Tissue Paper 79p each of 3 for 2 from B&M // Tree Decorations £1.50 from Asda // 4 Packs of 12 Candy Canes £1 Each from Poundland. 

Have you brought anything festive? I'd love to know. You can find me on Twitter & Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah. 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: