Elemis // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
In August I decided to get ahead and plan posts I'd like to put up at Christmas. Around this time of year I love to see all the exclusive seasonal ranges and wanted to write posts on a couple of brands, so I contacted a few.

Quite a lot of the brands either didn't write back or told me that it isn't information I could have access to, although I've found a lot of bloggers who were able to have access to it and write up their own posts...

However; This is a big Thank You to Elemis for sending me their Christmas Wish List! ^.^


I actually really like the men's range this year, with a lot of brands there's never that much choice as each idea is the one before with something extra (if that makes sense) and it makes gift buying that much more difficult.
For a stocking stuffer I'd definitely go with the Blossoming Botanicals. I find it has a very pleasant scent that's not overpowering.
My bargain of the range is 100% the Glorious Glow and it actually isn't the best value for money in comparison to the other products. The payoff however is amazing and for £25...brilliant!

Have you brought anything from the range? I'd love to know so leave a comment below or find me on Twitter & Instagram ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: