Christmas Gift Guide // Fathers // Holidays With Hannah

/
1 Comments
This is a gift guide for Fathers! I hope you'll be able to find something to gift within this ^.^

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.

As a disclaimer; I have posted links with an idea to where you can get the item(s) but its not because that's the best price or that I'm being sponsored. I wanted to reflect all different retailers so randomly chose an item from one place, one from another and so on. Please remember prices are subjective to change which is why I haven't included them.


Fragrance
I will admit I am unsure how to describe men's fragrance's as they either smell like wood, cleaning supplies or spicy. This smells really nice it isn't too harsh and it smells how you'd imagine a blue liquid to smell if that makes any sense? The reason I picked this is because Beckham is a Dad and actually has a lot of input into his fragrances so I reckon he'd make something for the majority that would be great for day to day use. 

I picked this out because it's one of my dad's favourites and I found throughout the years that my friends buy them for their dads too. It's one of those all round sets that are fantastic for nights out and business meetings.

This is something a little out of the box. In my opinion it's quite a strong scent for dad's but I wanted to give an alternative and reflect different tastes. It is on the pricier side but I think that it makes a good gift for Christmas, especially as it has a lovely, bold and yet simple design.

Body / Skincare
Men don't overly think about whether their skin is too oily or dry but the majority of the time it is the latter according to online studies. Which is why I picked this set from Clinique as the reviews about its moisturising qualities are amazing and I think its a good starter set to gift to your dad. It comes with A Face Wash, Scrub, Moisturising Lotion & Eye Cream.

Nivea is very similar to Dove in the sense it's a basic set that works well and fast. A shaving set is a brilliant stocking stuffer. This set includes a Shower Gel, Shaving Foam & Post Shave Balm. This also comes in travel sizes if your dad works away a lot.

If the Clinique set isn't what you were after there is this Baylis & Harding Set which comes with a wash bag as well as a Hair & Body Wash, Shower Gel, Post Shave Balm & Soap. I know that skincare isn't always the root to go so I picked this as a body care alternative that would be just as nourishing.

Electrical
This is a lovely idea if your dad has facial hair so they can keep it lovely and trim. I picked this one over other brands as most men seem to buy Phillips products and it isn't an overly expensive brand. Also this one comes with a lot of accessories so there would be something to fit him well.

As I explained in the Mother Days Gift Guide, a toothbrush isn't seen as something you'd buy yourself as an extravagant gift and I decided to give a travel option in case your dad works away a lot or you all travel as a family. I love the fact Colgate created something like this, the brand is fantastic and I think their incorporation of a USB charging port is a great bonus.

A lot of Dad's work out or try to keep as fit as possible so I decided to include the Fitbit, this is a wristband that tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, hours slept and even the quality of sleep. I think for a busy dad on the go this is great, being gifted by an older child shows the fact you do care about their health and makes a lovely gift for under the tree.

Clothing
A coat is a very personal thing but I picked this one as the colour and style would suit most men. I also think it's very in style and not too out their for them as some Dad's don't get the trends. I really like the pocket detailing on this and the length is just right.

This shirt is made out of a fabric you'd never need to iron! That's amazing and just the thing dad's want. Again it's perfect for those dad's that travel for work a lot and it's great for those who don't have to iron his shirts! There are many different styles but I went with a classic white with some lovely button detailing that blends right into the shirt.

I don't think your dad would think about buying himself a new dressing gown at all and that's why I included it. It's winter, it's cold and it's just a lovely form of comfort on their days off. The Champneys one is part of a luxury spa line that is super soft, easy to clean and a great length.

Personalised
If your dad has a work space in the shed or garage / his own man cave then why not get them a personalised sign like the one pictured above. I think this is a handy, fun gift to give your dad and it would be lovely if it included your name too if the work room is where you and your dad share a hobby.

This is a brilliant personal stocking filler, all ready for after Christmas dinner. This would need to be gifted by an older relative but I think it's nice if you got a couple to share between you or save for New Years. There are also wine versions of this if he prefers wine.

The No 1 Dad socks are another stocking filler but that can come from a younger relative as they couldn't gift the beer. I love fun socks and it's a nice add to the wardrobe as not many people see them but you know you're wearing them.

Food
This is for those dad's who are cheese lovers! I love the fact it can be personalised too so you could write something like "Dad's Cheese Board Proceed With Caution". It's slate so it mixes into any kitchen design / dinner set and is easy to clean.

If your dad love spicy food then this hamper is for him! I picked this as I feel a lot of dad's want to be able to take on a challenge especially if it's a food challenge and this has an array of hot and spicy food's to try. It also includes the wicked basket which is a lovely bonus.

I included this for those dad's that don't like coffee and I feel the monkey makes it such a fun item to gift your dad perfect for his stocking.

Gadget
This gift is for big kids that like their gadgets. Now this is actually classed as a toy rather than a gadget but it is for over 12 years as it's finicky to control. I think dad's would get a kick out of this it's something that requires calm and control and a lovely thing to gift to someone in the form of something exciting. I definitely think this would be a brilliant gift for dad's this Christmas.

Pefect for book readers! I actually included this as my mum always complains about the light being so bright when my dad reads in bed so this is a helpful little gadget for you to gift if you find that's the situation in your home too. I also think it's perfect to be kept with him if your dad likes to sit and wait in the car for you when out and about. 

This is like the ultimate stocking stuffer for Dad's this year. It's a pen that's a stylus, ruler, screwdriver and it's Batman. I think a gift like this is just the ultimate on hand item dad's would love which is why I recommended it in this post. It'd be great to actually get two so they can keep one at work!

Watches

Just going to round these up a little differently, I picked watches as I felt gifting your dad jewellery could be difficult. The Armani watch is for a younger dad mainly because the face is great looking but with a little harsh and complex design. The Citizen watch is for the dad who works a lot as it makes a practical, fashionable accessory. Finally the last watch is for the older dad, with the brown leather strap watch it won't be to restraining on his wrists yet really in fashion at the moment.

Novelty / Christmas
These are just a funny novelty gift that I think dad's would joke more about in comparison to the reindeer slippers I added to the Mothers Christmas Gift Guide. They are really warm, comfy and be such a funny joke that your dad will love them.

Like with the Mother Gift Guide I included a jumper in case your family gift them as a tradition each year or wear them for dinner and I found this perfect for Dad's who are big kids and the fact that the next Star Wars Movie is out over Christmas makes it that little more perfect.

Again this is just a funny novelty item for Christmas and if you buy a bottle of wine for your dad this year just add it on as a giggle! There are also ones like an elf costume and "ugly Christmas sweater".

Out Of The Box
A great gift for a dad who likes to garden but doesn't get a lot of time to do it. It's very small and compact and gives your dad a new hobby. This does comes with some seeds but any that create a small amount of veg would work. 

This is very pricey but an idea for the dad that's very technologically savvy. It's the newest model and comes with a whole host of advantages to people getting into technology too but for dad's it will be a great way to keep organised, store photo's and connect with people through social media apps.

For the dad's that like an adrenaline rush this is the perfect gift. Not only does your dad get a go in a fast super car but also gets a picture to remember the day. This is a lovely family day out too and get to see your dad have a lovely time. 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Did you consider exchanging with the ultimate Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete