Christmas Gift Guide // Children // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
I'm back with Gift Guides! Last year I posted a ton of ideas for Christmas Gifts and this year I am kind of doing the same; well with this post anyway. 
I've had a look through a lot of different retailers and gathered some ideas for all ages and interests so hopefully this will help you if you get stuck.
With this post I have gone from younger to older and grouped them together either by character or toy type, and although I've done this with this post I won't be doing it for all my gift guides.

As a disclaimer; I have posted links with an idea to where you can get the item(s) but its not because that's the best price or that I'm being sponsored. I wanted to reflect all different retailers so randomly chose an item from one place, one from another and so on. Please remember prices are subjective to change which is why I haven't included them.

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.

Fisher Price My Friend Bing Interactive Soft Toy // Bing's House Playset // Fisher Price Bing Bunny Flop's Car
 Supermarket Cash Register // Spy Gear Night Scope // Star Wars The Force Awakens Stormtrooper Costume
Doc McStuffins Pet Vet Bag // Cinderella Movie Dress // Sofia The First Magical Talking Tea Set
Fashion Design Projector // Shopkins Cool Cardz Design Studio // Knits Cool Knitting Studio
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll // Frozen Elsa Magical Gloves // Disney Olaf Snow Cone Maker
Minecraft Foam Iron Sword // Minecraft Light Up Wall Torch // Lego Minecraft The Snow Hideout
My Little Pony Style Groom Rainbow Dash Pony // My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Bubble Tea Set // My Little Pony Pop Pinkie Pie Sweet Shoppe Playset
Star Wars Bladebuilders Luke Skywalker Electronic Lightsaber // Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Tie Fighter // Star Wars Hero Mashers Episode VI Darth Vader
Bratz Selfie Snaps Photobooth With Cloe Doll // Bratz Remote Control Electric Pink Convertible Car // Bratz Create It Yourself Fashion Playset With Jade Doll
Minions Talking Bob // Despicable Me Monopoly // Despicable Me Fart Blaster
 Nickelodeon Volcano Eruption Experiment Kit // Buzz Wire Making Kit // Bounce A Bubble Kit With Bubble Science
Jacks Junior Microscope // Glow In The Dark Science Kit // Kids Garden Kit
Ravensburger Bugs In The Kitchen // Pop Up Olaf // Twister Moves Skip It 
 Table Billiards // Linkee // Pie Face Game
LeapFrog LeapTV // My Friend Freddy Bear // VTech InnoTab Max
6V Volkswagen Camper Van Bus // Forest Pirate Galleon // Delta Double Swing & Seesaw Swing Set

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: