Sally // Nightmare Before Christmas // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments

Products & Tools
Snazaroo Face Paint in Blue & Black.
Rimmel Blue Eyeshadow
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Pleasure Me Red
Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Seventeen Falsifeye Mascara in Black
Eyelure Volume Lashes in No 83
Sponges
Paint Brushes
Red Wig

Step One
Starting with a clean face and neck apply the blue face paint all over using a brush and/or sponge. Looking back at this I probably would have used either another brand of paint or been very careful to let layers dry before painting another layer. Getting the pigmentation proved difficult and it wasn't smooth throughout.

Step Two
Line the top and bottom waterline with a black eyeliner, I again used my Rimmel Waterproof one as I get on really well with it when tight-lining. Then take a Blue Eyeshadow and apply all over the lid.

Step Three
Using my Maybelline Sensational mascara I applied it to the top and bottom lashes before adding the Eyelure Volume lashes to give more definition.

Step Four
Using a thin paint brush and black Snazaroo Paint I attempted similar markings to Sally using a variety of images.

Step Five
I then applied my red lipstick making sure I made my top lip that little bit bigger as Sally has very pout like, even sized lips, whereas my top lip is that bit thinner.

Step Six
Added a red wig and was done!



I really hope you liked this look. As always you can find me on Twitter & Instagram or use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: