Merida // Brave // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Products & Tools
Rimmel 5 in 1 Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair
Elf High Definition Powder in Translucent
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Maybelline Sensational Mascara in Black
Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Eyelure False Lashes in Volume No 101
Rimmel Eyeliner in White
Bourjois Blush Pot in Frosted Rose
Revlon HD Lipstick in Rose
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Sponges
Merida Wig

Step One
Either with your hair tied back or your wig cap already on apply primer to a clean face. When dried start using the concealer to cover up any dark circles or blemishes. 

Step Two
Taking my Real Techniques Buffing Brush I then applied my foundation. Merida has a very natural look but I wanted a high coverage so I used my Estee Lauder Double Wear as it's the best match to my skin tone. I then sealed everything with the ELF High Definition Powder. 

Step Three
Taking the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in hazel I started to fill in my brows. I had a bit of a problem with this as I have very dark brows but I did the best I could without having to block them out and draw them back on.

Step Four
Carrying on with the eye area I decided to tight-line my top water line with Black Eyeliner before applying the false lashes. When they dried I then went in with a White Eyeliner and lined the bottom water line. To finish it off I applied one coat of the Maybelline Sensational mascara to the top and bottom lashes.

Step Five
Taking a sponge I very heavily applied blusher to the cheeks, going a little further down than the apples as Merida is very flushed. Then with the Brown Eyebrow Pencil I gave myself some freckles.

Step Six

With a very light wash of a Rose coloured lipstick, apply the wig and you are done!


I really loved recreating this look ^.^ As always you can catch me on Twitter & Instagram or use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: