Making The Rice Krispie Pumpkins // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
A couple of weeks ago I shared a recipe I found on Pinterest. I decided to wait until it was closer to Halloween to make them and this is how I got on ^.^


The recipe and ingredients are here


This is what I had to start with.


I melted down the butter & marshmallows then added the orange food colouring.


I then added 6 cups of Rice Krispies and mixed it all together.
Looking back I would of used a bigger saucepan!


When they weren't too hot I molded them into pumpkin sized balls. This proved very difficult as I had no cooking spray and I didn't want to use oil, so I had to use small amounts of butter on my hands for each one I shaped.


When they were cool I was very unsure what to use as the stumps until I remembered I had some miniature mars bars, I cut them in half and stuck them on the top to finish.

Let me know if you made them, how you did and if you have any tips for anyone wanting to have a go. As always you can catch me on Twitter & Instagram.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: