Magenta Inspired Makeup // The Rocky Horror Picture Show // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments

Products & Tools
L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation in N110
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair
Soap & Glory 2 in 1 Archery Eyebrow Pencil in Hot Chocolate
Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Sensational Mascara in Black
ELF Eyeshadow in Black
Eyelure False Lashes in Definition No 110
Bourjois Blush Pot in Golden Rose
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Red Nose Day
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Eyeshadow Brushes
Sponges

Step One
I primed my face using the L'Oreal Mattifying Primer. I then went ahead and concealed any blemishes and dark circles.

Step Two
Taking my Real Techniques Buffing Brush I applied the Make Up Forever HD Foundation and went back in to cover up some redness with the concealer.

Step Three
I filled in my brows naturally but made them a little darker than usual.

Step Four
The main part to Magenta's makeup is the Black Eyeshadow so I went in really heavy with this. I then lined my top and bottom lash lines, again making sure I went in heavy. Using the Eyelure Definition Lashes in No 110 I made sure they were dry and again quite heavily applied mascara to the top and bottom lashes.

Step Five
Taking a sponge I applied blusher to the apples of my cheeks and Red Lipstick to my lips.

Step Six

Magenta has curly hair but the day I did this look my hair wouldn't hold a curl well but go ahead and curl your hair then you're done!



I hope you enjoyed this makeup look, was gutted I couldn't get the hair done too but I wanted to do a look that was quite easy and with products you may already have.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: