Carving A Pumpkin // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
I was very tempted to buy loads of pumpkins and carve various Disney characters but unfortunately I have nowhere to put them!

Last year I carved Jack Skellington and this year I decided on the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland.
I found the template on this website http://www.mommymusings.com/disney-pumpkin-carving-templates/.

I used a knife that we had to cut open the top and a pumpkin carving kit from PoundWorld to scoop out the insides and carve in the design.
I did trace the design out beforehand but it proved difficult with the whiskers so it was done freehand.

I am really happy with how it turned out! I'd love to see what you've carved this year, as always you can find me on Twitter & Instagram.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: