Ariel // The Little Mermaid // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Products & Tools
L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation in N110
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair
Soap & Glory 2 in 1 Archery Eyebrow Pencil in Hot Chocolate
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Endless Purple
Maybelline Sensational Mascara in Black
Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Eyelure False Lashes in Definition No 110
Rimmel Eyeliner in White
Bourjois Blush Pot in Golden Rose
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Sponges
Ariel Wig / Red Wig

Step One
I started with the wig cap on and primed my face using the L'Oreal Mattifying Primer. I then went ahead and concealed any blemished and dark circles.

Step Two
Taking my Real Techniques Buffing Brush I applied the Make Up Forever HD Foundation as it's a very good dewy coverage. The reason I used this over a mattifying primer is because I can find it looks very shiny in flash images. I chose not to powder but if you want to set in the foundation go ahead. 

Step Three
I filled in my brows naturally, after the trouble I had with my Merida look and decided not to even go there with a red lip liner. 

Step Four
Using my finger, I applied a creamy eyeshadow in purple all over my eyelid. I decided on the Maybelline Colour Tattoo as it is so pigmented and the perfect purple for Ariel. I then tight lined using a Black Liner, applied White Liner to the bottom water line and applied one coat of mascara to the top and bottom lashes. Ariel has very flutter like eyelashes so I applied Eyelure's Definition Lashes in No 110 which I am in love with.

Step Five
Taking a sponge I applied blusher to the apples of my cheeks creating a very rose-y look being careful not to make myself look flushed. I then applied my Revlon Lip colour.

Step Six

Add either a red wig or Ariel wig and you're done.



This was very fun to create and was glad I chose a purple base than green. A lot of tutorials I've seen go for a green shadow but I found it didn't suit me as I have dark eyes.

As always you can catch me on Twitter and Instagram or use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: