Medusa // Inhumans // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Products & Tools
Snazaroo Face Paint in Purple
Rimmel 5 in 1 Primer
Seventeen HD Under Eye Concealer in Fair
Make Up Forever HD Foundation in Pink Porcelain
Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Gel Liner in Black
Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Sensational Mascara in Black
Katy Perry False Eyelashes in Sweetie Pie
ELF Studio Matte Lip Colour in Cranberry
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Paint Brushes
Sponges

Step One
Prep your skin with a primer before concealing and spots and/or dark circles.

Step Two
Using a good coverage foundation apply all over the face using either a blending sponge or buffer brush to get that airbrush finish. I used the Make Up Forever HD Foundation as a little goes a long way with this product.

Step Three
Using my black Rimmel eyeliner I lined the top and bottom water, being careful not to go towards the tear duct, before creating a guide line for my top liner.

Step Four
Here I used a mix of liquid liner and gel. I originally used my Soap & Glory Supercat liner but found that it wasn't as pigmented as I wanted so went over with my Rimmel Gel Liner.

Step Five
Then I applied the Maybelline Sensational Mascara to my top and bottom lashes and applied the Sweetie Pie false lashes from the Katy Perry Eyelure lash range.

Step Six
There were two red lip colours in mind for this but I didn't want to clash with the red wig so I decided to use ELF's Studio Matte Lip Colour in Cranberry and it has a pink undertone to it.

Step Seven
Then the fun part, using a paint brush and Snazaroo's purple face paint I painted on Medusa's mask using a few sketches and fan art I found as a guide. Added the wig and done!


I hope you share any plans you have this Halloween! You can leave a comment below or use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: