Harley Quinn Inspired // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
I was very on the fence about which Harley Quinn to do a there are so many variations from comic to gaming. I decided to go back to fan art again as I feel that is where you will find a look that represents the character well.


Products & Tools
Snazaroo Face Paint in White, Red & Black
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Red Nose Day
Sponges
Paint Brushes
Harley Quinn Wig

Step One
Starting with a clean face and neck apply White Face Paint all over, I actually painted down onto my collarbone and chest as the wig pigtails were so long!

Step Two
On a thin paint brush, load up some Black Face Paint and draw a diamond shape over one eye, then filling it in. It may take a few coats.

Step Three
Either clean that brush or use a different one, take the red face paint and do the same to the other eye.

Step Four
Then apply red lipstick. I loved using the Kate Moss Red Nose Day one from Rimmel as it looks like the red used in her print in the comic books.

Step Five
Go over any touch ups needed then add the wig!




This was the easiest look to do, sans waiting for White Face Paint to dry, but very simple to recreate.
If you do take inspiration from this I'd love to see ^.^ You can find me on Twitter & Instagram or just use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: