Gamora // Guardians Of The Galaxy // Halloween With Hannah

/
2 Comments
My first look in this years Halloween With Hannah. 
I would love to know what you are doing this Halloween so let me know on Instagram or Twitter or you can use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah.


Products & Tools
Snazaroo Face Paint - Green
Essence Eyeliner - Silver
Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner - Black
ELF Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline Sensational Mascara - Black 
Eyelure Volume Lashes - No 070
Makeup Revolution Lipstick - Atomic Serpent
Sponges
Blusher Brush
Eyeshadow Brushes (One to use, one for blending)
Lip Brush
Paint Brushes (Variety of sizes)

Step One
On clean skin start with the green face paint. Here I painted my face and down my neck, if you wanted to carry on and paint more of the body go ahead. I used a very wet, almost a water colour consistency when applying to the face and then blended it with a dry sponge. Overall I needed two layers and used two different sized brushes so I could get around the eyes.

Step Two
When dry I lightly contoured with a dark green eyeshadow from the ELF Eyeshadow Palette using a blusher brush. Focusing on defining the cheekbones, jawline and nose. I also highlighted the bridge on the nose with a lighter shade of green.

Step Three
Then using a mix of two other green shadows from the same palette I did a subtle smokey effect over my eyes, being careful not to go above the socket. Then applied black eyeliner to the top and bottom waterline. I was very on the fence about using mascara on the fake lashes as it could look too much. I decided to use the Maybelline Sensational Mascara so I got as much lift as possible before putting on the fake lashes. Here I used the Eyelure Volume in No 070.

Step Four
I then used my Makeup Revolution Serpent lipstick and to get the pigmentation I applied it in layers with a lip brush. This is very moisturising if you wanted a more matte finish I would suggest either powdering over it or using a liquid lip product instead.

Step Five
Using a silver eyeliner by Essence and a few pictures from google as a guide, I started to draw on the markings Gamora has. I decided to do this last as I would be 100% sure the face paint was dry and it would be easier to apply a layer of face paint over if I went wrong.

Step Six
Finishing up any touches part your hair down the middle and you are good to go.


P.S Excuse my static hair!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Gamora was so kickass! Loving this tutorial :D (And I'm also in love with your new blog look... Totally feeling the Halloween vibes!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love her! was really happy they did her justice! && Wait until you see what I have planned for the Christmas Layout ^.^ xxx

      Delete