Flashback Post // My University Tips

/
0 Comments
I posted about my university experience and tips when I started this blog and I thought it would be a good idea to do a flashback post.

It is posted here.

If you live in the UK then you'll know that over the next few years, with the Conservative party being elected, there will be major changes to University Education in terms of funding. In my opinion it's a shame that grants will be changed to loans and that fees will rise once again. Education is important and yes in some situations such as working for a master's or doctorate, then you should pay towards it but not at the extortionate price's asked for. 
My advice, get into education if you want to/can do now. If you work hard and really get stuck into making yourself known at the university you wish to attend ask about scholarships and funding opportunities, really know what you have access to and hopefully you'll be able to get the university education that benefits you.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: