The Body Shop Makeup // The August Review

/
0 Comments
In March I did a product review of Body Shop skincare items that I had been using and with that order I did get some makeup products. I have only started to use them regularly and now I can give a thorough review.
The Body Shop All In One Concealer
The product description says:
"This easy-to-blend concealer effectively covers imperfections and dark shadows. The lightweight but high-coverage formula stays in place for hours. With ingredients including vitamin E and marula oil, it's make p and skin care in one. High coverage, easy to blend and lightweight."

Pros:
-Lovely, soft blend-able texture.
-Great colour range for all skin tones.
-Good coverage on redness.
-Compact.

Cons:
-Because of it's soft texture it broke off into two in the tube.
-Not as high coverage for dark circles.
The Body Shop Instablur Primer
The product description says:
"This all-new face perfector blurs imperfections, giving you flawless photo-perfect skin in an instant! With Community Fair Trade marula oil. 12hr shine controlling. reduces appearance of pores. Blemish hiding, complexion unifying and make up extending."

Pros:
-Compact.
-Interesting texture that seems to control oil and shine.

Cons:
 -This product didn't work for me. As I stated above I believe that this product will always work best for oily skin. 
-It's a little on the pricey side.

The Body Shop creates amazing products that have helped me combat skincare issues and their makeup products are no exception. Each product benefits the skin in some way and that will determine which makeup product would suit you best so for me, the concealer was brilliant but the primer didn't work well. Because of the concealers texture, I think buying in a darker shade would work well as a subtle, shimmer free contour!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: