Soap & Glory Archery Brow Comparison // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I love Soap & Glory products but often get really frustrated that they sell out so quickly! One day in Boots I did manage to find two eyebrow products in shades I thought were a good match and had to pick them up.

I purchased the Archery Brow Tint & Precision Pencil in Brownie Points and the Archery 2 in 1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush in Hot Chocolate. I wanted to be able to create both subtle and defined looks so took the option to try out both pencils.
Archery Brow Tint & Pencil
The product description says:
"Distinctly 'no-brow'? (Or could do with a fullness boost?) Brush-on-brows and fill in any gaps with the all-day, long-wearing precision-point stain, then use the crayon to give your brows the perfect shape."

Pros:
-Twist-able brush, no sharpener required!
-The pen isn't too loaded with product which I was concerned with. 
-Filled the gaps in my brow perfectly.

Cons:
-The pencil is quite thick which isn't for everyone.

I do really love this product for a dramatic brow shape. I actually prefer to use the pen to fill in gaps before going over in pencil as the other way around (like it suggests) gives a more drawn on look. At £10 this can be considered quite steep for a brow pencil but I would repurchase this again for nights outs.
Archery 2 in 1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush
The product description says:
"Introducing our super skinny, retractable, 2-in-1 brow filling pencil and brush. Giving you maximum control - while taking up minimum space in your makeup case - it shapes, defines and leaves thicker, fuller, natural finish. Ideal for ladies who'd describe themselves as distinctly 'no brow' (or for anyone after a little more WOW)."

Pros:
-Pencil is a lot thinner which I prefer as it gives me a chance to create a more subtle shape.
-I love the fact it comes with a brush.
-The pencil isn't too soft meaning there's no smudge effect when applying.

Cons:
-The thinner shape makes it harder to grip.

Overall I would buy this over the other pencil as at £8 its a steal and I can create a more subtle look with it. It is build-able but can look drawn on if you don't brush in between applications.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: